Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Micheal Caine and Jessica Chastain will be appearing in a Sci-Fi film called Interstellar directed by Christopher Nolan. I'm pretty excited about this. (Of course, it IS Nolan after all.)
I'm also pretty excited about another animated Disney movie about Superheros. This one is called Big Hero 6. I don't know who is going to be in this one, but it's going to be directed by Don Hall, the same guy who did The Emperor's New Groove, The Princess and the Frog and Tarzan.
Brad Pitt will star along side Shia LeBouf, and Logan Lerman in a post WWII drama, Fury. It's about a small group of soldiers who make one of the war's final attacks in the heart of Nazi Germany. This should be a pretty good movie, I have yet to be disappointed by any of these gentlemen from an acting standpoint.
That's about it other than the Hunger Games and Horrible Bosses sequels that I mentioned in my other post: 2014: The Year of Sequels. Also, November is the month of my birthday, so send me some money of something please.
Have a great week everybody!


0 comments:
Post a Comment